Baby swallows 7 magnet balls in UAE

225
Photo: @lumapimentel

The 13 month-old child was saved by the doctors in Abu Dhabi, after accidentally swallowing 7 magnetic balls.

The child’s parent said the boy might have picked it up somewhere without anyone noticing as the family was shifting the house.

The magnetic balls swallowed by the boy measures up to three millimeters in diameter, and were starting to cause cracks in his intestines.

The surgical team at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City handled the situation in a microscopic surgery and successfully remove the magnetic balls from the abdomen of the Arab boy.